For Dr. Lepore, average has never been good enough, especially when it comes to his family and his patients. This philosophy stems from a phrase his dad instilled in him as a young boy, “maximize your potential”. These three simple words have weaved through every part of his life, including how hard he worked at playing hockey growing up, to how much he studied and continues training in dentistry, and to striving to be the best husband and father he can be for his family. You’ll find he applies this principle to his patients too-- he wants to empower you to be your best, healthiest self and improve your overall quality of life.
Dr. Lepore was born in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania but grew up locally right here in Pinellas County, attending Tarpon Springs High School. He attended the University of Florida for undergraduate and dental school studies and held a job all throughout dental school. In addition to caring for your health, Dr. Lepore enjoys meeting patients and building lasting relationships. He and his team will be there to make you laugh if you’re scared and there to listen if you have concerns. His goal is for you to leave the office feeling as though you can trust, with confidence, in the recommendations and treatment you receive.
When the lab coat comes off, you’ll find Dr. Lepore going out for dinner and drinks with his wife, goofing off with his two young children (Luca and Melina), attending church, watching hockey, and spending quality time with friends.
- Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) – University of Florida College of Dentistry – Gainesville, FL
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) – University of Florida – Gainesville, FL
- Mentor & Lecturer at the Nash Institute of Dental Learning - a continuing education organization teaching dentists across the country about the latest in cosmetic and restorative dentistry
- Co-Leader of Spear Education Study Club - an interdisciplinary team of general practitioners and specialists in the field of dentistry
Continuing EducationDr. Lepore has received advanced training in Cosmetic Dentistry, Dental Implants, Laser Dentistry, Dental Sleep Medicine, Advanced Rehabilitative Dentistry and Oral Systemic Medicine. Since 2013, Dr. Lepore is privileged to have attended nearly 1,400 hours of progressive continuing education. He highly values education and training and chooses to go far above the minimum requirement of 16 hours per year in order to stay on top of the latest trends, technologies, and treatment planning to provide his patients' optimal care.
Appreciating Lepore Comprehensive Dentistry’s Holistic Approach
I am highly impressed by Dr. Lepore and all the expertise he has in the field. I know that he is consistently at continuing education classes not only as a participant to learn but also as an educator who teaches other people. I absolutely love coming here, I love the staff, I love their knowledge, I bring my family here, I even have my mother here, and I have recommended him to so many people because I feel that he has a better grasp of what the whole person health is about, and being from that end of the spectrum as a massage therapist and aesthetician, we don’t wanna look at just one specific thing, we wanna look at the whole person and help you have the best life that you can and that’s what Dr. Lepore is looking to do for you.
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI) – Fellow
- American Academy of Oral Systemic Health (AAOSH) – Member
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD) – Member
- Academy of Laser Dentistry (ALD) – Member
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine – Member
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID) – Member
- Academy of General Dentistry (AGD) – Member
- American Academy of Clear Aligners (AACA) – Member
- American Dental Association (ADA) – Member
- Florida Dental Association (FDA) – Member
- West Coast District Dental Association (WCDDA) – Member