We may never know all the good that a simple smile can do. It is a blessing to be able to impact the health and lives of others by improving that smile. When we as practitioners can improve one's quality of life, we see just how rewarding our profession can be. My friendly team and I look forward to building a relationship with you and your family.
"I want my patients to leave our office feeling as though they can trust, with confidence, in the recommendations and treatment they receive. My goal is to make patients feel comfortable enough to refer their family and friends."
- Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) – University of Florida College of Dentistry – Gainesville, FL
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) – University of Florida – Gainesville, FL
Continuing EducationDr. Lepore has received advanced training in Cosmetic Dentistry, Dental Implants, Laser Dentistry, Invisalign, & Oral Conscious Sedation. Dr. Lepore is also privileged to have attended over 1,000 hours of progressive continuing education in the last 5 years alone. He is humbled to be a leader in a Spear Education Study Club, which includes an interdisciplinary team of general practitioners and specialists in the field of dentistry. This allows Dr. Lepore to stay on top of the latest trends, technologies and treatment planning to provide his patients optimal care.
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI) – Fellow
- American Academy of Oral Systemic Health (AAOSH) – Member
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD) – Member
- Academy of Laser Dentistry (ALD) – Member
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine – Member
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID) – Member
- Academy of General Dentistry (AGD) – Member
- American Academy of Clear Aligners (AACA) – Member
- American Dental Association (ADA) – Member
- Florida Dental Association (FDA) – Member
- West Coast District Dental Association (WCDDA) – Member
Personal Attention & Professional Excellence
"My goal is for my patients to understand and value the care that I recommend. Whether this means scheduling a separate sit-down consultation or bringing a family member, my desire is to educate so that you can make an informed decision."
- Dr. Lepore has had the pleasure of being involved in multiple dental mission trips to Jamaica and Dominican Republic to help those receive care they otherwise would have no opportunity to.
- Grand Dentistry of New Port Richey welcomed Dr. Lepore to their annual free dentistry day in 2014. "Giving back to the community is something I feel is a responsibility of those in our profession."
Life & Hobbies
Dr. Lepore was born in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania but grew up locally right here in Pinellas County. He attended Tarpon Springs High School before attending the University of Florida for undergraduate and dental school studies. He says his greatest accomplishment though is holding a job through dental school to pay for an engagement ring to marry his beautiful wife Jamila. They have been together for nine years, married for six and welcomed their first child, a son, named Luca in June of 2017. In January of 2019, they were over the moon to have a daughter, Melina, to complete their family. He and Jamila are devoted gym goers and love to cook together. Being that Jamila is a registered dietician nutritionist, certified food scientist, and an ACE certified personal trainer, he didn’t have much of a choice. Most of all, they simply enjoy each other’s company.