At Lepore Comprehensive Dentistry, Dr. Ryan Lepore, Dr. Erin Dougherty and their team can assist patients in maintaining a healthy smile. We understand that everyone is looking for savings on necessary dental services and procedures. With our dental savings plans, or “membership dentistry plans,” patients looking for a dentist in Dunedin, Florida, who can provide discounted treatments are encouraged to ask about these arrangements. With dental savings plans, patients can save even more than those who have traditional dental insurance plans through their place of employment.
What procedures are covered by dental saving plans near me?
Below are just a few of the benefits of using a membership dentistry plan through our team at Lepore Comprehensive Dentistry:
- Annual salivary testing – salivary testing offers a chance for our dental team to determine what conditions a patient is most at risk for, including those who might be more susceptible to tooth decay and periodontal disease due to the levels of bacteria in their saliva. This information can help our team develop a dental treatment plan that meets the patient’s unique needs.
- Dental examinations – a dental examination allows Dr. Ryan Lepore and Dr. Erin Dougherty to evaluate a patient’s smile and ensure they are taking good care of their teeth and gums. Education on brushing, flossing, and the early signs of problems such as periodontal disease and tooth decay is also included. Patients can ask any questions about their oral health with the dentist.
- Standard and maintenance cleanings – while brushing and flossing at home ensure a healthy smile, so do routine visits to the dentist to undergo routine dental cleanings. Our dental hygienists perform a thorough cleaning that removes plaque and tartar from the teeth above and below the gum line. During the cleaning, the dental team can also look for signs of specific conditions that might be concerning, including signs of tooth decay or periodontal disease, the latter being severely linked with heart attack, stroke, dementia, diabetes and even pregnancy complications.
- Oral cancer screenings – oral cancer is a serious condition that can be caught early enough for successful intervention. We include one oral cancer screening a year with our dental saving plans.
- Fluoride treatments – with our dental saving plans, we offer several fluoride treatments throughout the year to take an extra step towards protecting the smile and reducing the risk of dental decay with stronger natural tooth enamel.
- Dental x-rays – dental x-rays are diagnostic images that can help the dentist determine if other procedures are needed to restore the smile to its original health and wellness. Dental x-rays are included in our treatment plans and include unlimited imaging.
- Take-home whitening kits – brightening the smile at home is the best way to keep the teeth beautiful! Our take-home whitening kits are available for the low cost of $200 through our standard and wellness dental plans.
- Percentage off major treatments – any treatments you need outside of the above services are discounted for our current patients, including any cosmetic procedures that are not covered by dental insurance plans!
Learn more about dental saving plans available
If you are looking for a dentist “near me” in the Dunedin, FL area and are ready to work with our team at Lepore Comprehensive Dentistry, connect with us today by calling (727) 608-4690 for an appointment. We are available to help patients at our facility located at 822 Milwaukee Avenue and accept new and returning patients.
Share this Article
Back to Home Page