Your smile is one of the first things that people notice about you, and nothing conveys health and vitality quite like bright, white teeth! If you feel THAT your discolored or stained teeth are holding you back or preventing you from feeling great about your smile, there is no reason to delay taking the next steps towards a brighter smile. At Lepore Comprehensive Dentistry in Dunedin, FL, Dr. Ryan Lepore offers patients convenient and effective teeth whitening options that are tailored to their needs and treatment preferences.
Teeth whitening options at Lepore Comprehensive Dentistry
At Lepore Comprehensive Dentistry, we offer two options for tooth whitening that both provide terrific results.
- Teeth whitening – We offer both take home teeth whitening that
can be completed on your own schedule, as well as in-office whitening
services that can be completed in one visit. The benefit of our
in-office whitening service is that we also include the take-home kit
- In-Office Professional Whitening
Pola Office+ is a simple in-office teeth whitening system. Whiter teeth can be achieved in as little as 30 minutes. Pola office’s unique formula comes with desensitizing properties, making your comfort #1.
- Colgate Optic White Professional Take-Home Kit
Why choose professional teeth whitening?
When you are walking down the oral health care aisle of the grocery store or pharmacy, you are likely inundated with tooth whitening options, from toothpastes that claim to whiten your teeth to strips or trays that promise comfort and results. Grabbing one of those products may seem easy and cost-effective, but it is important to understand the difference between these over-the-counter options and professional teeth whitening.
With professional teeth whitening, you can simply achieve better results, safer, and often in a shorter amount of time.
- Professional-grade whitening gels are designed to be highly effective at removing stains deep within the tubules of the enamel without harming your teeth
- A buffering agent can be added by the dentist if you are prone to sensitivity
- With in-office whitening, your teeth can be whiter in just one visit, versus weeks with over-the-counter treatments
- If you choose at-home professional whitening, the trays are custom-fitted to your teeth for comfort and designed to keep the whitening gel only where it is supposed to be-on your teeth, not on your gums, where it can cause irritation and damage
To learn more about your teeth whitening options and discuss which one might be right for you, call Lepore Comprehensive Dentistry in Dunedin, FL today at (727) 608-4690.