Some important things to know about your next appointment:
- At the time of your appointment, please wait in your car and call or text the office at (727) 733-4113 to let us know you are here. We will then contact you when it is appropriate to come inside.
- We strongly urge you to arrive and check-in 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to account for our new safety protocols.
- We have hand sanitizer available before you enter the office as well as throughout the office and reception area and kindly ask that you use it before you enter the office and any time you feel appropriate.
- You will be asked to fill out a COVID-19 screening questionnaire at check-in and to update appropriate forms, including consents for that day’s procedure(s).
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- The reception area will be sanitized after each patient has checked out.
Your Safety is Our #1 Priority
In addition to the usual PPE we use, you will now notice us wearing:
- Isolation gowns
- Protective visors
- Level III masks or greater
Our uniforms will also be regularly sent off-site for sterilization.
Going Above & Beyond Standard Guidelines
At Lepore Comprehensive Dentistry, we’re going above and beyond the basic recommendations to ensure you feel at ease in our office. Take a look at what we’re doing.